Women's MinistriesThe Women's Ministries of NorthPointe Community Church exist to achieve the following in service to women:
1. Reach them with the life-changing message of Jesus' love and sacrifice.
2. Teach them the truths and principles found in God's Word.
3. Encourage and support the growth of their personal relationships with God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
4. Challenge them to use their gifts to minister to their families, their communities, and their worlds.
5. Offer them the opportunity to fellowship with other women.
6. Provide them the resources and tools necessary to live a Godly life in modern times.
Women's Ministry Studies:
There are women's studies meeting on Thursday mornings, Thursday evenings and Friday mornings. To get the details on specific classes, call or email the contact person listed below or the church office (610-495-1500).
Thursday Morning - Debi Rutkowski (610-304-8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thursday Evening - Kathie Lombardo (email@example.com).
Friday Morning - Andy Neuman (610-322-8770 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Women’s Fellowship Ministry
It is the desire of the Women’s Fellowship Ministry to help the women of NorthPointe have the opportunity to get to know one another in a fun and enjoyable way. Each month we have a planned activity that will bring women together to socialize and develop the friendships they so truly desire. It’s an opportunity to relax and meet new people and connect with other Christian women who share a love for God. Women's Fellowship Coordinator: Deanne Olinger: email@example.com.
The women at NorthPointe love the opportunity to go away once a year and strengthen their relationships with God and each other. Our retreats have been a time of rejuvenation and fellowship, as we focus on our walk with God and connect with other women who are part of our church family. Get more info from Retreat Coordinator, Sarah Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christian Business Women's Fellowship (CBWF)
Christian Business Women from NorthPointe and the community meet every other Thursday morning for prayer. They meet at Java's Brewin' in Limerick from 6:30-7:30am. Check the NPCC online calendar for meeting dates. CBWF Leader: Susan Newcomer: email@example.com.